Items to be sent by email
- Application form (please download here)
- Curriculum Vitae (in detail)
- Personal letter explaining the applicant's background (previous studies and experiences; disciplines and practices of Yoga/Meditation/Philosophy/Spirituality/Sanskrit...), why the applicant is interested in registering at Swami Rama Dhyana Gurukulam and for how long, how s/he came to know the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition, etc.
- Two substantial official letters of recommendation signed by teachers, mentors, etc. –only one if it is signed by the Director of any mediation centre affiliated to AHYMSIN.
- Certificates of education.
Note: Under some circumstances, students may be admitted throughout the year. Please inquire.
The final decision as to a candidate’s right to admission is taken only after rigorous examination of his/her temperament and attitudes once at the Ashram. The Swamis and Guides in the Ashram may interview the applicants. The final decision is taken by H.H. Swami Veda Bharati.